Please like this page!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I don't wanna wear these fat pants!

I think the most common New Years resolution for women is to lose weight, and for the first time in my whole life, I may be right there with a lot of them. After fluctuating between 115-120lbs since freshman year of high school, this 10 extra pounds I gained having Jennie is really starting to bug me. And please don't tell me "you don't even look like you have had a baby"...I will slap you. You don't see what I look like under clothes- it is VERY true what they say, that a woman's body is never the same after having a child. How can it be?! I gained 40+ pounds, 10 of which went to my butt, 10 to my boobs, and the rest in my belly. Wait, actually I think my feet gained about 10 pounds as well (don't even get me started on the fat feet...disgusting. DISGUSTING).
 I have to say my belly bounced back really well, but my boobs and butt...ugh. By the time I was 9 months pregnant, my just-barely-B cups were almost Ds (no joke). After the milk came in and they went back to normal, they did the only thing they could do- just hang there. Hate doesn't even begin to describe how I feel when I look at them.
Thank god Jake is a "butt man", because mine grew. A lot. Had to go up a whole jean size just to accommodate it. When I came to this realization I had a melt down, literally. Like crying my eyes out saying "I don't wanna wear these fat pants!" Hormones are a bitch after having a baby, but that's a whole other blog post. Like I said, I'm glad Jake likes butts because somebody has to like mine I guess...
So I guess one of my resolutions other than doing this blog is to lose some of this baby weight. But I can already tell you it won't happen anytime soon. Once the spring comes and I can put Jennie in a stroller, Davis Junction will be seeing a lot of us though. I'm not big on going to a gym or doing workout dvds, so I'll be walking and eventually running the streets of this small town. Here's to 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment